Wednesday, October 11, 2006

13 weeks

Today was my second doctor appointment with Dr. Skinny. Everything is looking good. I am going to start calling the phlembotomist Miss. Vampire as it seems like she took too much blood, where does it all come from? My next appointment is November 7th (I think I get a sonogram then) Dr. Skinny was really busy today and rushed in and out leaving me with questions. Is this a sign that maybe I should go to another doctor?


We have finally decided on a name for a girl and a name for a boy. M said we won't have to worry about a boy name because HE KNOWS its a girl.


I have already gotten some baby things, I know its early but I am a very prepared person and would go out of my mind if I hadn't had these things. So as of right now I have boxes piled in my living room that eventually need to be taken out and put together.

Its weird to say that I am in my 2nd trimester now. It has gone by so fast that its crazy. Its almost leaving my head spinning. I still remember the day I first found out I was pregnant and rushed to M's work to tell him.

No comments:

Post a Comment