Thursday, February 1, 2007

30 Weeks

30 weeks...
I can't believe I only have 10 more weeks to go! I am starting to freak out a little bit over the small stuff. Don't get me wrong I am really excited but scared to death about things that I know its just I ask myself will I be able to do it for my own child even though I have done it for others... I dunno, maybe I am weird? I ask myself all these goofy little questions like will I remember to hold her neck up, will i hear her in the middle of the night stuff that really has no significance because I know I can do it but I guess I just have to ask myself these things... I am starting to wonder if I can really do it without an epidural, those baby birth shows on television are starting to get to me. They didn't before but now they really are. I got my registration packet on Tuesday from my doctor for the hospital, they ask so many questions, half of them i am not even sure why they are relevant! Its real comforting when on there it asks you if you have a living will or have talked to loved ones about what you would want done if life saving measures for yourself were to occur, so now I am a little freaked out about that as well. I got a brochure about the 3D ultrasound, we are pretty sure we are going to do that, it looks really neat. lets see what else, oh people have been bugging me about pregnancy pictures, I know i need to put some on here but our digital camera is still messed up and i need to develop our film and scan some pictures at least, I just need to get off my butt and do it! Hm mm what else, I think that's about it as far as this week.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Contractions (even though they say its okay, I am not sure if I believe them), Sore Back, Fat Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment