Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pregnant!

 I am still trying to convince myself that yes I am pregnant and no this isn't some fantastic dream. I read that in these 8 weeks the baby already has eyelids, arm buds, and leg buds. Its amazing how fast they grow! My first OB/GYN appointment is tomorrow, I am pretty excited about it. I just really want to hear his/her heartbeat so I know that yes there really is something inside me growing!
 I have started to discuss baby names I know its early but hey, I am a first time mom! Can't decide on a girl name whatsoever so watch we will probably have a little girl and she will have no name. 
I know I am only 8 weeks pregnant but two of things MIGHT be going on (a) I am going crazy or (b) I am already gaining weight and my belly is already starting to show a little bit


**Update** I found out its (B) that yes I am starting to gain some weight and get a belly. I have gained 2 lbs. 3 oz. to be exact.**

No comments:

Post a Comment