Saturday, March 10, 2007

Thankful

I have a lot of time to really think lately. I sit here day in day out for the past five days and I have eleven more days to go. Yes, I will admit I have been feeling sorry for myself and realized that is just pure stupid. I am able to go outside in a wheelchair, I am able to get out of my room. Also I am 34 weeks, most of these women here with the exception of 2 or 3 women. Really I am one of the lucky ones. Earlier today there was a lady who I believe was 25 weeks pregnant and she went into labor and they couldn't stop it. She had to have a c-section and I just feel so bad for her. Reason I say think she was so many weeks is you catch certain things while wheeling through the hallways. So tonight before I go to sleep I will pray that her and her child or children are safe and that they are recovering because today I am one of the lucky ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment